Shaping SEQ Youth Summit
Date: Saturday 25 February, 2017
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm (plus travel time to and from the event)
Location: Various locations throughout the Brisbane CBD will be used for the summit. Further information will be supplied to participants closer to the event.
Travel: Travel assistance (GO Cards or mini bus transport) will be offered to participants.
- The Department of Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning is hosting the ShapingSEQ Youth Summit on Saturday 25 February, 2017.
- Young people from across South East Queensland (SEQ) will be working in small groups to design and build the kind of community they want to live, work and play in.
- Participants will range in age between 17 and 25.
- SEQ’s young people will directly benefit from the planning decisions being made for the future of the region.
- The ShapingSEQ Youth Summit ensures that the desires of SEQ’s young people are considered as part of the review of the draft ShapingSEQ – South East Queensland Regional Plan.
- The findings and feedback from the ShapingSEQ Youth Summit will be considered in the finalisation of the South East Queensland Regional Plan (2017 – 2041).
- Further information about the ShapingSEQ Youth Summit will be provided to participants ahead of the event.
If you are aged between 17 and 25 or know of youth who would be interested, please supply the name, phone number, email address and postal address (for supplying GO Card, if required) of nominees to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on Tuesday 7 February.
Follow us on Facebook for our latest updates
Find out about our current job vacancies